Arrive on site ready for your Christmas party to kick off in style!
- Your group will be met by a member of staff.
- A group briefing will be given with details about all activities.
- An instructor will lead you to the clay shooting range where you will receive a safety briefing and tuition before starting the Christmas clay shoot.
- Once you have successfully completed this task you will be taken to Santa’s quad trail where you will receive another safety brief before being let loose on the quad bikes.
- Following this activity your group will be brought back to base for some feedback on the activities, refreshment will also be available to purchase.
- Choose from an all you can eat Asian buffet evening meal or tickets to stand-up comedy at Glee club.
- For the finale why not dance the night away with your colleagues at Lava and ignite Oxford, with VIP guest list entry and a reserved private area.
(Each person will receive 16 clays)
(Your group will receive half the number of quads of the group size, average drive time minimum of 15 minutes.)
(All they can eat buffet also includes an alcoholic beverage (excluding cocktails, champagne or premium spirits)
(Glee club only available on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays)
(Guest list entry in to Lava and Ignite Oxford, including a reserved area subject to availability.)