Arrive on site ready for your Christmas party to kick off in style!
- Your group will be met by a member of staff.
- A group briefing will be given with details about all activities.
- Your group will be taken to the clay shooting range where they will be greeted by an instructor who will give you a safety brief along with all tuition needed to enable you to all to get successful hits!
- You will then be sent off to Santa’s quad trail, an instructor will meet you there and again give you all a safety brief before you saddle up ready for your quad trail over different terrain.
- Upon successful completion you will finish on the Elf warrior Axe throwing range, you will be given full tuition before you get to try it for yourself.
- Once you have completed all of the activities you will be lead back to base and given some feedback by the instructor. Refreshments will be available to purchase.
- After all of this you will be sent off to the Packhorse Inn where a Christmas lunch will be laid on for you all to enjoy and fill your bellies after a fun and action packed day, what better way to finish off your Christmas party!
(Each person will receive 16 clays)
(Your group will receive half the number of quads of the group size, average drive time minimum of 15 minutes.)
(Christmas lunch includes Turkey and cranberry ciabatta, a bowl of chips and a drink)